• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

Model Number CFEF212CS2 Brand Frigidaire Range - Looking for user manual, etc.

CarlMac369

Premium Member
Model Number
CFEF212CS2
Brand
Frigidaire
Hello all, new guy here. I'm looking for information and user manual for an older range, not really sure how old it is so I said 10 years or older in order to post this.

I've google searched several times with no results, the model number doesn't seem to exist according to what I've found. I found this site which looks like it has lots of info so I'm hoping someone here can help me out.

Thanks in advance.

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
This is a Canadian Frigidaire, which means its going to be difficult to find the owners manual online for it.

Have you tried Frigidaire.ca?

Jake

CarlMac369

Premium Member
Yes, I've tried Frigidaire.ca. Nothing at all found with that model number. I have found pictures online that appear to be the same range but with no info on it.

I'll see if I can post a picture which may help. Maybe there is a different model number for an American version?

This is what I have.

stove11.jpg

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
WOW, that's a nice range! Why does it look so narrow though? How many inches is it wide?

@Dan O. might know how you can find it, he lives and works in Canada.

Jake

CarlMac369

Premium Member
WOW, that's a nice range! Why does it look so narrow though? How many inches is it wide?

@Dan O. might know how you can find it, he lives and works in Canada.

Jake

It looks narrow because it is narrow, lol. It's only 24" wide. My daughter says it's called an apartment range. Our old range was just plain worn out, I'd bypassed the timer and rewired other parts of it too over the years.

Was about to buy a new one then my daughter and her family bought a new house and this one was in the small granny apartment in their new basement, they didn't want it so I brought it home to replace ours.

It works fine other than the clock/timer and outlet doesn't work, only one fuse that I have found and it's good. Not a big deal really but it would be nice to have them working.

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
It looks narrow because it is narrow, lol. It's only 24" wide. My daughter says it's called an apartment range.
That was my first thought, but I wanted to make sure, thanks!

Your daughter is absolutely right!

Thanks @Dan O. !

Jake

Dan O.

Appliance Tech
Staff member
Same size as my range but looks much better.

BTW The fuse is likely for the convenience outlet. Once upon a time there'd be at least 6 fuses or 7 if it also had an appliance outlet.

Dan O.

CarlMac369

Premium Member
Same size as my range but looks much better.

BTW The fuse is likely for the convenience outlet. Once upon a time there'd be at least 6 fuses or 7 if it also had an appliance outlet.

Dan O.

That's not mine, just a pic from the internet. Mine has a couple of chips around the glass on the oven door. It works great though.

Yeah, I thought the fuse would likely be for the outlet.