• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

MVWB725BW0 Maytag Bravos xl F50 code

tbmichael

Premium Member
Model Number
MVWB725BW0
Brand
Maytag
Maytag Bravos XL

In diagnostic setting, fill, agitate, spin, drain all work. Rotor sensor checks out good

When I get into diagnostic setting I get H94 code. No idea what that means

Regular wash - Starts to fill, lid locks, F50 code before wash cycle starts

Not much left but control panel, correct?

Add garment light is always on.

Anyone got any ideas?

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Hi, I'm attaching your tech. data sheet below. It does not show anything for H94.

F then 50 flashes when the motor rotor position sensor (RPS) senses no rotation.
--->Does basket turn freely? If not, make sure bottom shipping pack has been removed. Determine cause of friction.
--->If basket turns freely, see TEST #3, page 4

Let us know what you find.

Jake

Attachments

• Tech Sheet - W10403990 - Rev B.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 75

tbmichael

Premium Member
Getting friction somewhere that triggers F50. Down to the bearings and shaft. Does not make any noise though. Control board looks fine. No burn spots on board. Bearing replacement only $10 so I will replace those.

Thanks. The sheet was a help

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member

tbmichael

Premium Member
Ebay has the two bearings and the seal for $10. All the reviews say that they have worked fine for people who has installed them. I will install the bearings the old fashion way. Done hundreds of them. I see no need for the tool

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
That sounds too good to be true.

We have had a rash of people come in here and tell us that parts from amazon and ebay are coming defective OR they only last a short time and go bad again. The reason is China is flooding the market with cheap knock offs. They may or may not say OEM on the parts but it doesn't make it so. China distributors even pay people to give good reviews.

Jake

tbmichael

Premium Member
I hear what you are saying and I appreciate it. For $10 dollars i will give it a shot. I am sure that a majority of the price for the dealer one is for the shaft. i fix alot of mower decks and if the shaft is bent and needs to be replaced, they can go for between 65-100. The bearings go for $5. The grease/washer/tub seal cost them next to nothing. I am going to try and clean the shaft up as i find it hard to believe that it would get bent. I am sure the tool makes things easier but there are ways to get the bearings seated without it.

You were a big help Jake. thanks

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Ok, good luck!

Jake