• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

NE58F9500SS/AC Samsung range broiler on in all oven settings

Brian T

Premium Member
Model Number
NE58F9500SS
Brand
Samsung
Our samsung oven's broiler is coming on in all oven modes. I've tried resetting, which worked for a little while. Troubleshooting isnt showing any fault codes. Any help on where i should go with the troubleshooting from here would be greatly appreciated. I don't have any manuals for this stove.

Model number: NE58F9500SS/AC

Thank you in advance for any help you can give. Also Merry Christmas and Happy New Years.

Corrected model number

Last edited by a moderator:

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Unfortunately that model number does not pull up good here in the USA, its likely a Canadian Samsung, which we don't have any tech. data information for.

Hopefully a Canadian tech that's seen that model and seen that problem, can shed some light on it for you.

Jake

Brian T

Premium Member
Thank you for getting back to me Jake. Since you aren't able to help, do you know if there are any tech's on this site that do have info or of any canadian sites that offer the same information?

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
@Dan O. lives in Canada.

@jeff1 lives in Canada, but he's taking time off due to a emergency in his family.

I'll message Dan O. for you.

Jake

Dan O.

Appliance Tech
Staff member
From the way most current ranges are built, that symptom would most often be caused by shorted relay on the electronic control or a relay board (if a separate component from the control).

I'm afraid I have no access to Samsung service info in the US or Canada. You might need to contact Samsung Canada or one of their service depots to see what they can suggest.

I will tell you that your model number looks incorrect. Samsung appliance model numbers usually start with 2 letters, NE... for electric ranges, eg. NE58F9500SS is a valid model number. (I don't know how an "N" could possibly be mistaken for a "5" though)

It's very important to supply accurate product identification as printed right on the appliance's model and serial number identification tag when requesting assistance.

Dan O.

Last edited:

Dan O.

Appliance Tech
Staff member
Brian T said:
In response to your last message regarding the model number I've attached a photo with the model and serial number.
Yes, and it's different than what you posted in your first message. It's NE58F... not 5E58F... you supplied. (Now corrected by the webmaster)

image.jpeg

Be sure to provide accurate information when you're asking for assistance or you'll get nowhere.

Dan O.

Last edited:

CDodd

Premium Member
Our samsung oven's broiler is coming on in all oven modes. I've tried resetting, which worked for a little while. Troubleshooting isnt showing any fault codes. Any help on where i should go with the troubleshooting from here would be greatly appreciated. I don't have any manuals for this stove.

Model number: NE58F9500SS/AC

Thank you in advance for any help you can give. Also Merry Christmas and Happy New Years.

Corrected model number
Has this problem been corrected for you? We are having this issue right now. Thanks.

Dan O.

Appliance Tech
Staff member
I found a copy of the service manual (in these forums!). While it doesn't describe that exact occurrence, by looking at the wiring diagram I can't see any other possible cause than a defective control relay board on the back of the range (not the display board in the control console).

One of the relays on that board may be shorted, keeping the broil element powered even when it shouldn't be.

LINK > NE58F9500SS Relay Board

Samsung Range Service Manual

image.png

BASIC: NE58F9710WS
MODEL: NE58F9500SS
MODEL CODE: NE58F9500SS/AA

Manual LINK > https://www.applianceblog.com/mainforums/attachments/ne58f9500ss_aa_130617_v02-pdf.32435/

Dan O.