• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

FIXED Need Help! Bosch Dishwasher SHX4AP06UC/05 leaves water in the tub after any cycle

StangRunner

Premium Member
Model Number
SHX4AP06UC/0
Brand
Bosch
Hello,
I have a Bosch SHX4AP06UC/05 Dish Washer that leaves water in the tub after any cycle... I replaced the Drain Pump, Controller, turbidity sensor, float switch was questionable so I replaced it too, and when I talked to the techs at Appliance Parts Pros , they suspected the fill valve may be leaking by or shutting off too late, adding too much water, I also checked and cleaned the check valve, vacuumed the hose clear to the drain, checked it for blockages ( none ).
I've tried different cycles, did a hard reboot to the controller, rung out the leads from the controller to pump ( OK ) inspected all the plugs, etc..
I will say once the controller was installed , at least the pump started to drain...but not completely...Oh and I checked the drain hose position too, and I don't run a garbage disposal, it drains direct...All this and it still leaving water in the bottom of tub....
I got 350.00 plush shipping charges in parts in this thing...The thought was, its a third of the cost of a new machine to replace this one, and with the new parts, I should get at least another 15 to 20 years of service... So if any one may have ever run into this problem.... I needed to post here for help...
Plus I cant find prints or repair manuals anywhere either....

Thanks you for your attention,

Ed

StangRunner

Premium Member
Follow up!!!!!
After very disappointing tries, re ran error scan and hard reboot...TURBIDITY SENSOR was out of calibration!!!
My dispensers had emptied out for rinse and wash products and did not notice, reloaded dispensers, rechecked running parameters for basic run settings. Made sure I followed all the rules to get out of diagnostics-
Turned machine on and allowed it to go thru running steps....
PRESTO!!!
MACHINE IS NOW RUNNING AND DRAINING PROPERLY!!!!!
YEEHHAAAAA!!!!

3 Weeks of replacing and troubleshooting, and web research....DONE!!!!!!
All I can say, CAVEAT EMPTOR!
Do your home work before spending hundreds of dollars on parts and READ THE FINE PRINT BEFORE BUYING FROM A APPLIANCE PARTS WEB SUPPLIER ON RETURNS !!!

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Excellent, good job.(y)

Thanks for the update!

Jake