Need help from a moderator

Keith A

Premium Member
I apologize for posting this message here, but I need some help from a moderator. It's been a while since I've visited the forum, but I'm unable to use my PMs. I can see the old ones, but can't reply to them or create a new PM.

Since I can't use the PM, you can email at

Thanks in advance for your help.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Hi Keith,

I just got home a little while ago and didn't see your post here till just now, so I didn't fix it, possibly Jeff or Rick fixed it.:)

Jake

rickgburton

Appliance Tech - Moderator
Staff member
Sure, just start a new thread in the correct forum and ask your questions.

crazy cooter

Premium Member
It appears I am not able to send a PM. I am a new user - can someone please look at my account permissions. Thanks in advance!! Cooter

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
You should be all set now Cooter.:)

Jake

VentureForth

Premium Member
I'm a pretty avid forum user, but I cannot find where to PM, IM or DM anyone. Turned off for newbies? I'm specifically trying to have a private conversation with Jake.

Last edited:

rickgburton

Appliance Tech - Moderator
Staff member
OK, do you see settings- top right header? On the top left header under applianceblog in the darker line it says: what's new- forum- appliance parts. and under that it says forum home-new posts-private message
my messages.jpgP message.jpg

VentureForth

Premium Member
OK, do you see settings- top right header? On the top left header under applianceblog in the darker line it says: what's new- forum- appliance parts. and under that it says forum home-new posts-private message
That was the problem. I was in mobile mode, and couldn't find it. No problem with the desktop mode. Thanks to Rick for helping me with my issue!

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Desktop, Laptop or mobile?

If Desktop and Laptop: To upload photos--->Just Click "Go Advanced" at the bottom right side of this Quick Reply editor that we type in, then you will see the MANAGE Attachments Button.

Jake