Need help with a Bosch Nexxt

iknowMAMAcanFIXit

Premium Member
My washer is too new to be failing!!

ITs not filling!!! We've checked the filters and hoses...

My husband thinks its the water pump...

based on reading threads i think it may be that the drainage hose isnt at the right height...?

Can someone help me trouble shoot this?

Where exactly is the darn hose supposed to go-- above the washer?? I have a pedestal by the way..

I did read the manuel and the water taps are on, the hoses arent kinked - the strainers are not clogged ...

that leaves water pressure... how would it test for this?

Thank you so much in advance!
:confused:

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Hi,

I don't work on Bosch appliances, but whats the model# of your washer? and I can see if someone can help you out.

Jake

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
How old is your washer? If its under a year old, you have a full warranty on it.

From the owners manual I was reading online:
http://www.bshextranet.com/files/techtoolbox/9000224447_ver03_WFMC2201UC.pdf
It said the drain hose needed a minimum of 2' height to a maximum of 8' height.

I'm trying to find a tech. that can assist you, but most seem to be out of town this Labor Day Weekend.

Jake

ivoidwarranties

Appliance Tech
just call bosch and hassle them to get it fixed under warranty- or at least have them pay for the part. they take care of their customers if you ask nicely and appreciate them.

KevinA

Appliance Tech
No hot, no cold, no nothing? Can you hear a light humming when it is calling for water? Does the start button blink, indicating a possible door switch issue? Did it flood out or anything unusual the last time it functioned properly? A siphoning drain hose won't affect water inlet.
Main control, door switch assembly, pressure switch, and water valve are your mechanical culprits.
Water being turned off, well.... yanno. :)
Are both sets of inlet screens nice and clean? Easiest way to test for water pressure is to disconnect a supply hose, hold it over a bucket and make sure it comes out nice and neat.