Need new slide-in range that will fit a countertop space of 29.25" and cabinet space of 30"

Jim Cherryq

Premium Member
Model Number
FES367CEBD
Brand
Frigidaire
Need new slide-in range that will fit a countertop space of 29.25" and cabinet space of 30"

I am unable to find a oven control board for my 18 year old Frigidaire Gallery electric range FES367CEBD. It is a slide in variety where the countertop is 29 1/4" and the cabinet is 30". From what I have researched they don't make a slide-in range like that any more. Everything is 30". Is there a workaround instead of trying to grind off the granite on either side of the opening? By the way the problem with the old range is the F-3 error. i replaced the sensor and it didn't help. Apparently the control board is next and it doesn't seem to be available.

Thanks, Jim

rickgburton

Appliance Tech - Moderator
Staff member

Jim Cherryq

Premium Member
I had a chat with Sears Parts Direct and he said that the manufacturer had an alternative oven control panel that they guarantee will work. He wouldn't give me the part number so I could see if they have the alternate part here in Honolulu. Is there any way you know about to find the alternative part?

Jim

rickgburton

Staff member
Not that I'm aware of. If there was an alternative part I would think it would be listed somewhere. It's most likely a rebuilt control. Is that volcano still doing its thing over there?

Jim Cherryq

Premium Member
Yes the volcano is still claiming houses and making more land off the coast of the Big Island. Right now we have hurricane Lane bearing down on us. We will know in the next few days if we are all going to get blown away.

by the way RC said on their site that the replacement recommended from the factory is 318012943

Jim

rickgburton

Staff member
The #318012943 is the replacement for #318012912, the one you have, and the #318012915 and it's that replacement, #318012943 that has been discontinued. I checked the CoreCentric site and they show all three EOC's : https://production.corecentricsolutions.com/published/allbrandsappliancepartsrepair

I've been watching the hurricanes progress. If the hurricane hits the islands it will be the first time since 1992, wow! I wish you well my friend!