• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

Need some help finding out what model this Jenn-Air is

Donkey Doug

Premium Member
Model Number
Do not know
Brand
Jenn-Air
New to the site. This was my grandparents and I would like to fix it just because it was theirs. There are no longer any model numbers where Jenn-Air says they would be. Actually Jenn-Air was not really interested in helping me at all. I am trying to find out if I can get replacement knobs for the temp and oven functions (Not looking for the burner knobs). Everything I have found is not the correct knob. Any help would be greatly appre

Attachments

rickgburton

Appliance Tech - Moderator
Staff member
... no longer any model numbers where Jenn-Air says they would be.
Where did they say it would be? If I remember correctly it was on a tag under the center fan grill below the white rocker switch. Even with the model number the two knobs are will be almost impossible to find. You might be able to locate universal knobs for the thermostat and surface units but the selector switch is another story.

Donkey Doug

Premium Member
They said it would be by the hinges on the door, behind the unit, under the hoods and under the selector plate. Can't find one anywhere. I have them for the surface units, just not the thermostat and the oven selector. Those are the ones I can't find.