• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

NW58H9500WS/AC Samsung Gas oven can't reach full temp

WFH

Premium Member
Model Number
NW58H9500WS/A
Brand
Samsung
My NW58H9500WS/AC Samsung Gas oven ignites, both the lower bake and the upper broil. but it is taking forever to raise in temperature. A few weeks ago, while baking something it kept making a small Boom'ing noise as if it was igniting over and over every few minutes. that has since stopped but now it can't reach 425 degrees to bake nor can it get to temp as quick as it used to. the top stove burners all work well, but I am wondering if this is electrical, something that is in charge of the amount of gas released? or is it I just need a new igniter, that mine is working but just old? any help is greatly appreciated.

rickgburton

Appliance Tech - Moderator
Staff member
or is it I just need a new igniter, that mine is working but just old?
The igniter needs to draw 3.2 to 3.6 amps to open the oven valve. I can't get anything to come up with that model number. Can you recheck it for me?
C-Igniter Amps.jpg

WFH

Premium Member
The Model # is NX58H9500WS/AC that is what it says inside the oven....but the instruction manual just says NX58H9500W* I have attached a photo i took of the model and serial number sticker from inside the oven thank you Rick! and I just attached a photo of the igniter glowing and the gas working in the bottom bake heating unit...

Attachments

• IMG_6013.jpg
    IMG_6013.jpg
    156.3 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_6014.jpg
    IMG_6014.jpg
    275.7 KB · Views: 13
Last edited: