• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

FIXED Older Coin-OP Maytag Commercial front load washer MHN30PDBWW0 - cycle length

blacksmokefarm

Premium Member
Model Number
MHN30PDBWW0
Brand
Maytag
Hello, I purchased an older Maytag Commercial coin operated washer. We recently had to replace the control board and now the cycle lengths are very short! Previously the cycle length was around 57 minutes, not they are only about 30 and don't do the job cleaning. Is this a setting I need to change? Any input on the problem and how to fix it?

Added model number

Last edited by a moderator:

blacksmokefarm

Premium Member
Without a model number, we're dead in the water. Read it off the model tag on the machine.
There is no model number anywhere on the machine or manuel I got with it.this is the only part of the machine with a brand or anything.

20210722_063736.jpg

rickgburton

Appliance Tech - Moderator
Staff member
OK, the control (#W10525374) needs to be set up. Did the control come with any paperwork? Or programming instructions?
Previously the cycle length was around 57 minutes,
You're referring to washing a load from start to finish, correct? When you set up the control, you have options to add time to different cycles or change pricing or even add a cycle or turn on a cycle. For example, the control comes with a wash time programmed for 11 minutes. In setup you can change it between 9 minutes to 17 minutes. You can change the length of time for pre wash and spin cycle. If you don't have any paperwork I'll try to find it.

rickgburton

Appliance Tech - Moderator
Staff member
Merry Christmas!

Attachments

• MHN30PDBWW0- Commercial Washer-techsheet-w10311068-revb.pdf
    383.4 KB · Views: 2