Only a Year Old, Icemaker Issues,

Model Number
KSrRS25RVMS04
Brand
KitchenAid
Model:KSrRS25RVMS04 The water fill tube (inside-top of freezer pointing to icetray) seems to be leaking water from inside (internally) the top wall of freezer. Thus the tube area drips andcauses the tube to freeze shut by time the second cycle happens. My guess is the water discharge piece/grommet has cracked, split, or become loosely connected and thus allowing water to not 100% travel down the tube. I see ice around the backside of the grommet and thin ice crystals around the area.
<o:pMy question is can I pull this black tube/grommet out and what will I see if I can pull it out. Any idea what I can do to fix this issue?
<o:pMy freezer has not made ice in many months and I should have figured something was more serious than a simple frozen line, as now the refrig is out of warranty and KitchenAid will answer zero technical questions to a customer. Terrible quality products and service. I have a top of the line KitchenAid oven with bad pixels and a microwave that I have to unplug every once in awhile to reset its computer/beep feature. All in all $10K in appliances and big mistake in choosing KitchenAid. </o</o

Last edited: