• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

Oven pushes my buttons and its own! (Whirlpool Gas Range WFG515S0EW0)

Dismandibled

Premium Member
Model Number
WFG515S0EW0
Brand
Whirlpool
My Whirlpool gas oven (model WFG515S0EW0) is about 4-5 years old. Our previous landlord bought it from an outlet that had it as their floor model - so no warranty. We own the house now. Before Christmas the oven would beep all the time. Looking at the screen it was indicating that the 'cook time' button was being repeatedly hit. The indicator that it had been hit would come up every 5-15 seconds. We unplugged it and called a repair man. He was super useless. He couldn't even figure out how to open the test menu.

I took it upon myself to open the menu (cancel, cancel, start). There was no error code for the problem. We left the oven unplugged while away for the holiday. We returned home and plugged it back in. It worked great for a week with no beeping. But now the 'warm' button is the thing that is acting up in exactly the same way the 'cook time' button was.

So the question is - should we replace the oven control panel (Part WPW10348710) or is this some other issue? Any help would be appreciated :)

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
That is exactly the part you will need to replace. Let us know how it goes. Remember to unplug the range first before replacing it.:)

Its in-stock here:
whirlpool-lcc190-blue-pyro-wpw10348710-ap6020089_01_l.jpg

Jake

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Your welcome!

Jake