• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

P2S920SEF1SS GE Profile Dual Fuel Range Electric Panel Replacement

llushman

Premium Member
Model Number
P2S920SEF1SS
Brand
GE
Hello. I have a few scratches on the electric panel cover of my GE stove. I bought a replacement thinking it should be an easy part to remove as electric issues would be common and replacing that panel should be easy.

When I received it I immediately knew this would be a bit tougher. There are two screws on the bottom (circled) that I wasn’t expecting. This makes removal of the cover impossible without going into a deeper disassembly. I gave it a shot but kept getting confused on what to remove next and was basically about to take the entire cooktop off.

Does anyone know how to replace this cover? I searched for the technical service guide online but can’t find it since the manual numbers don’t correlate to the model number.

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• 22BB6F31-C249-44BE-A11B-1134DDA10051.jpeg
    22BB6F31-C249-44BE-A11B-1134DDA10051.jpeg
    365.5 KB · Views: 16

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
I have not replaced this panel on this model as of yet, but it looks like those 2 screws holes are underneath. Disconnect power to your range, then open the oven door and see if can get to them.

Then the knobs should just pull off and you will likely need to unscrew each burner valve stem screws that hold the panel in place under the knobs.

Here's that panel for your model:
Panel Manifold Upper

Jake

llushman

Premium Member
Thanks Jake. All of the screws from under the oven door don’t seem to connect to that piece.

would love if someone has the technical service guide. That should show me exactly how to access this area.

Does anyone have the technical service guide for this model?

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
I can't locate the service manual on this model, hopefully another member will provide it for you.

You also click the part link to that panel I posted above and they have a Question and Answer Section there, you can ask them too.

Jake