• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

PG366BS/07 Thermador professional Range, oven won't stay going

Model Number
PG366BS/07
Brand
Thermador
Thermador Professional Oven PG366BS/07:
i seek your Knowledge as i love to fix my own equipment ( even if it takes me a heck of a long time). Problem:
Oven starts, bake and convection bake modes- tries to climb to set temp most time does not get there and temp retreats to 0. blue heating light still on .
Oven starts, broil mode - ingnitors on broiler burners turn, burners with gas on for 30 seconds then cycle Off.
i have shut power to unit at breaker panel a few times and it seems to reset sometimes. i have also switched between baking mode a few times to get oven to reach temperature. thinking control board or relay but can not pinpoint which part is bad.
if you can provide any advise it would be greatly apricated. Oliver connelly -long island NY

rrl_wwe

Oliver, did you find a a solution? I have same issue with similar model (PG364); Was having oven issues; was told to replace main control board; did that and since oven starts uop; You hear the electric ignitor start (zapping noise); then you hear the gas kicks in and then gas kick offs; temperature retreats; blue heating light remains.