• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

PLD4375RFC3 Frigidaire Dishwasher Er Code

flames4ever

Premium Member
Model Number
PLD4375RFC3
Brand
Frigidaire
I was wondering if anyone can assist me with a dishwasher error code issue. I am getting an “Er” code (see attached JPG file) that keeps blinking throughout the entire wash cycle. The code remains blinking even at the end of the wash cycle. Since the dishwasher is operational, I am assuming there is a minor fix for this. If anyone can help, it would be greatly appreciated. The model number of the dishwasher is PLD4375RFC3.

Attachments

• IMG_0883.JPG
    IMG_0883.JPG
    344.6 KB · Views: 25

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Its the control panel keypad assembly.

Here's the control panel keypad assembly for your model you can order:
154791806 Console Assembly,w/ov

RepairClinic ships to Canada:

Here's another member with this exact same problem and the new control panel keypad assembly fixed it:

Jake

flames4ever

Premium Member
Thanks Jake. Out of curiosity, why would my dishwasher continue to run the full wash cycle despite this error being present? Did the other member not experience being unable to operate their dishwasher?

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
That's a good question, The other member said his had the same error code but would NOT run through the cycle like yours, so that tells me your control board is fine, that's why Rick at first recommended he replace the control board.

Lots of times you have to replace both the control board AND control panel on these Frigidaire models because the tech data sheet is so vague in explaining how to test them.

Jake