• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

Please Help Identify Buzzing Noise on New Frigidaire Refrigerator FFSC2323TSA

Ike9

Premium Member
Model Number
FFSC2323TSA
Brand
Frigidaire
HI I am desperately looking for help. I have a new Frigidaire refrigerator that is making a constant buzzing noise every 30 seconds. I have attached 2 videos of the sound. The buzz is sometimes short and lasts 1 second, and sometimes longer and can last up to 8 seconds. I have not been able to sleep at all because the sound is constant and never stops. I have tried turning off the ice maker to no avail. Can someone please tell me what this sound is and how I may go about fixing it? Thank you in advance!

Attachments

• IMG_3248.MOV
    3.4 MB
  • IMG_3259.MOV
    12.3 MB

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
In the first video I could not hear it, in the 2nd video I could hear it clearly, unfortunately I have no clue what that buzzing sound is, I've never heard that before on any Frigidaire refrigerators.

Since its brand new its best to have Frigidaire come out at 1-800-374-4432 under warranty to see what's causing that.

Let us know what they find, I'm very curious too!

Jake

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Sounds good Ike!

Jake

Ike9

Premium Member
Hey Jake. Following up here. The technicians thought it was the damper, but they could not fix the issue and I ended up getting a replacement fridge.

I am having another issue with this fridge that I was hoping you might be able to help with. It is a new Frigidaire, model FRSC2333AS0.

Every 12.5 hours, it stops running for about 20 minutes (assuming this is the defrost cycle). 2 minutes before the Fridge kicks back on, there is a loud continuous beep for about 40 seconds. I don't know if this is normal or not, but it wakes me up every night considering the volume and frequency of the noise. I have attached a video.

Any ideas to get this noise to stop would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• IMG_3326.MOV
    12.2 MB

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Sorry, that's a noise I've not heard before, I don't know where its coming from.

You'll need to have the tech. come out on this one too, seems Frigidaire has a bad batch of these coming out of the factory.

Jake