PRG3610NP Jenn Aire Stove igniters not working

Stevedr

Model Number
PRG3610NP
Brand
Jenn-Air
My Jenn Aire PRG3610NP Range recently stopped lighting but can still be lit manually. The repair person thinks it is the transformer but was unable to find a new one. Jenn Aire/Whirlpool stopped making it. Here is what it says on it...

P/N 4302 050 02239
120V/220V.25mA
SCD-89086EC03

Anyone know of any place to find a new one or equivalent one?

Does this part just burn out or could it be a symptom of some other problem, i.e. Something connected to it is shorting out?

The oven thermostat also does not maintain a temp and a new part is also hard to find Maybe just a bad model/stove?!?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Hi Steve,

Your correct, Its No Longer Available.

Click here: Transformer WPW10259084 Then you will see where it says--->WHERE CAN I GET THIS PART? Just click that link to see if you can find it.

Jeff helped another member with this same problem back in 2013: FIXED: PRG4810NP Jenn-air igniter problem

And as you can see it was the transformer.

Jake

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
The oven thermostat also does not maintain a temp and a new part is also hard to find Maybe just a bad model/stove?!?
Yes, sounds like a bad thermostat.

Your right, its not available either.

Another guy came here yesterday and said his hinge broke, and that was no longer available either: PRD3610NP Discontinued Door Hinge Question Jenn-Air.

That's very strange, this model must of been discontinued for some reason, I have never had a service call on this model Jenn-Air before.

Jake

mmpd

Hello, I'm currently having the same exact issue with this same exact range. I was wondering if you or anyone was able to find the part or at least a suitable replacement? Thx!