• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

Redesigned detergent dispensor for Bosch Nexxt WFMC washers

jbaker7

Premium Member
imported post

There is now a redesigned detergent dispensor for the Bosch Nexxt WFMC3200 front-loading clothes washer. I think it is the same for the WFMC6400.

On mine, when filling with Hot water a little water would spray outfrom the dispensorand run down the inside of the left side panel. About a tablespoon would leak out of the bottom left side near the front. The new dispensor, which I was told came out in the last few weeks, solves the problem. The problem did not occur on Cold or Warm fills, I think because of the way the water flows into the dispensor.

The obvious visible difference in the new dispensor is a higher separator wall on bottom of the dispensor between the left and right sides.Pull out the bleach/softener compartment to see it. A picture of the NEW dispensor is attached.

John

Dan O.

Appliance Tech
Staff member
imported post

Thanks for the tip. Any chance you know the part number of the replacement dispenser?

Dan O.
Appliance411.com
The Appliance Information Site
=D~~~~~~

jbaker7

Premium Member
imported post

I'm not sure, the only part number I got was 491628 which may be the original one.

Also note that the new part includes the bleach/softener insert, but NOT the gasket on the top. Be sure to move the gasket from the old part if you swap one.

John

Dan O.

Appliance Tech
Staff member
imported post

jbaker7 wrote:
I'm not sure, the only part number I got was 491628 which may be the original one.
Maybe they're just supplying the revised version under the original #?

Thanks for the notes.

Dan O.
Appliance411.com
The Appliance Information Site
=D~~~~~~