• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

RF18HFENBSP Samsung Refrigerator Missing Wiring Diagram

masterdrago

Premium Member
Model Number
RF18HFENBSP
Brand
Samsung
I retired from appliance (refrigerators) repair in 2016 after 40+ years. Have worked on thousands of Samsung refrigerators. I've never seen one without a wiring diagram either glued to the back or inside the PCB cover. My 5th wheel has a trio model RF18HFENBSP/US in the kitchen slide out. Two days ago not cooling but fans running. It was a bear to get pulled out. Had to build a platform to match the deck it was on. Long story short - compressor cold and not running, red LED on inverter blinking on 1/2 second every 3 seconds. 120vac to red and black (input?). Wiggled connector with those wires (red & black) and a pair of blue one to see the label and the compressor started. In a few hours water in ice bucket had frozen solid then next day problem recurred. Tried thumping the little blue relay next to connector but still LED blinks and compressor cold and off. Other wires on the inverter, I don't know what to expect - orange/brown pair at bottom right and the blue pair at top left on same connector as the 120vac input.

Attachments

• NYwMzVI.jpg
    NYwMzVI.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 32

masterdrago

Premium Member
Found out... the blue wires are to the compressor overload protector, the or/brn are 5vdc from main brd - freq signal to activate inverter, blu, prpl, blk 80-220 v to compressor windings.