• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

FIXED RF267AARS/XAA water dispenser leaking water on the door

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rmm

Premium Member
Model Number
RF267AARS/XAA
Brand
Samsung
I have a Samsung RF267AARS/XAA with the in door water and ice dispenser. A few days ago the dispenser started leaking water and has been off and on until now. I have been trying to find out information on what could be the problem with little to no success. Not enough info to make an educated guess. I have fixed a couple of issues with this fridge already as I am a mechanic and handy fixing shh...tuff.
Can anyone direct me to the problem? I thought it might be a water valve in the door but I am pretty sure after looking around that this is not the case. In fact the only water valve that I can find reference to is the inlet valve at the back, which is what I am inclined to replace. But I am not sure if it is somewhere deeper inside this thing that is where the problem comes from. I have seen a reference to what looks like a one way valve on the hose somewhere but again I'm just not finding enough info. ANY help would be greatly appreciated!

Rmm

Premium Member
Thank you for your reply and the part number....gonna be looking for it today in town but if I cannot find it I will order it from your company...thanks again

Rmm

Premium Member
Update; I replaced it about 5 hours ago and so far....no leaks! Whew my wife is now happy so I am also happy...….thanks for your help....again.

rickgburton

Appliance Tech - Moderator
Staff member
Happy wife, happy life. Glad to hear it's working OK. Thanks for the update.

Status
Not open for further replies.