• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

Samsung Dryer DVE60M9900V/A3 - Dead Brick

Steve727

Premium Member
Model Number
DVE60M9900V/A3
Brand
Samsung
I have a relatively new (2-3 year old) Samsung "flex dry" dryer which has unfortunately stopped working. Completely stopped - no lights, no beeps, no heats, no turns. Since it was still under warranty I called for repair and they came out and looked at it. The young man left saying it was a bad PCB and that they couldn't find the replacement part because it was "too new." He reported his finding back to the company and they refunded my money. They left me the dryer. So, with the help of my appliance repair friend Mike, I was hoping to fix this thing. Mike asked if I had a wiring diagram for the machine, which has led me here. Does anyone know where I might a wiring diagram?
Thank you in advance
Steve

rickgburton

Appliance Tech - Moderator
Staff member
Your tech sheet and wiring diagram should be in an envelope taped to the inside of a panel or inside the console. That is if the tech didn't take it with him.

rickgburton

Staff member
Check if you're getting supply voltage to the main control board. Sometimes the connectors are labeled on the board. Look for AC or L1, L2 and Neutral

Steve727

Premium Member
We took the dryer apart last night and chased continuity from the plug all the way to the pbc thru the thermal cut offs, switches, and the motor. Anyway, we could have saved ourselves a lot of time and effort, because in the end we found out that we have power (120 volts) getting to the board. Is there a way to test the pcb?

rickgburton

Staff member

Steve727

Premium Member
Ok, that's what we thought too but I wanted to ask someone who knows more than us.

The link for the item above appears to be for the pcb display not the actual board.

rickgburton

Staff member
The link for the item above appears to be for the pcb display not the actual board.
It's for both boards. It looks like the control board doesn't come as a separate part