• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

FIXED Samsung Dryer DVG60M9900V/A3 main PCB location

Model Number
DVG60M9900V/A3
Brand
Samsung
Hi my dryer keeps spinning until door is open, did some searching online found it is most likely a bad relay on the main PCB board. I have received the part, and have checked the various places that it could be located from Youtube tutorials. But there is not even one video/diagram showing where this piece is located.

I have checked behind the touch panel assembly ( only found the touch assy board).

I have also checked in the back panel (near exhaust), this panel looked like a easily enough to open panel that Samsung might stick the board in here, but no luck.

Am completely lost, I don't think they would require too much dissasembly to change this part out when other dryers seem to have this part easily accessible!

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Best,

Nick

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Hi Nick, I can't locate it either, its very strange on this model.

You'd need to contact AppliancePartsPros or RepairClinic and they can assist you in finding it.

Jake

PaulCook

NIck,

I had the same problem and just solved this. Samsung is USELESS. I have a gas dryer. First, let me give you the reddit feed to find the board. On Ebay they sell it for 150.00. I have been looking for one month! Here is the ebay link https://www.ebay.com/itm/294843888801 This is the exact same board and I only ordered mine yesterday. I cannot find it on J and J. All other part stores do not even carry it. Looks like Samsung changed the design and would have you use an entirely different board. Here is the reddit article on how to get to the board. https://www.reddit.com/r/appliancerepair/comments/mlmznm
Good luck!

Paul

If you feel that you have benefited from this site, and would like to show your appreciation.