• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

Samsung DW80F600UTS New thermistor in new pump assembly has 4 wires, old thermistor had 2

Mike_T

Model Number
DW80F600UTS
Brand
Samsung
New thermistor in new pump assembly has 4 wires/connector, old thermistor had 2 wires/connector

Could use some help figuring this out. I bought a complete pump/sump assembly for my Samsung DW80F600UTS dishwasher, everything fit and matched except for the new thermistor wire count. The new thermistor has 4 wires and a 4-wire connector, but the old thermistor was 2-wire with a 2-wire connector. Does anyone know which of the new 4 wires I should connect to the old 2-wire connector? Thanks

Attachments

jeff1

Appliance Tech - Moderator
Staff member
I bought a complete pump/sump assembly for my Samsung DW80F600UTS dishwasher
Wrong one....it will be close but also have some differences.
There are different versions for the same model#.
*I* have not tried connecting the wrong thermistor up...sorry can't help.

jeff.

J.Ritt

New thermistor in new pump assembly has 4 wires/connector, old thermistor had 2 wires/connector

Could use some help figuring this out. I bought a complete pump/sump assembly for my Samsung DW80F600UTS dishwasher, everything fit and matched except for the new thermistor wire count. The new thermistor has 4 wires and a 4-wire connector, but the old thermistor was 2-wire with a 2-wire connector. Does anyone know which of the new 4 wires I should connect to the old 2-wire connector? Thanks
I just ran into the same problem. Bought the new sump assembly, and the model number matched exactly. Did you find a solution to this? I'm thinking about just taking the circulation pump off (that's what failed) of the new assembly, and putting it on the old assembly.

Thanks!