• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

Samsung DW80M9960US Dishwasher, Flashes Three Times, Doesnt Wash Well Anymore

lennygrekko

Model Number
DW80M9960US
Brand
Samsung
Hello,

Whenever I start a new wash cycle, the dishwasher sounds like the pump or some motor starts up and then after about a minute, it stops.
The lights flash three times and it beeps three times as well. There is a pause, and this 3 beep pattern is repeated for around 10 minutes.
After which, the dishwasher begins and finishes cycle.

Unfortunately, the dishes are not cleaned AT ALL anymore. Its terrible to where we would rather hand wash instead of dried on stuck on food and film all over everything.

I cant for the life of me get it to show me any error codes or anything. Doesnt show me anything regardless of what i have tried.
The problem exists regardless of mode on the dishwasher also.

Any help would be so appreciated, I have run out of options and for sure will never buy Samsung again. Within 2 years of a complete appliance refresh, my microwave broke twice, and I have had to buy and replace the ice maker on the fridge. Now the dishwasher. Very dissatisfied.

Thank you so much.

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Hi,

I don't have the tech. data sheet for this model, this is the only thread that comes close to your problem:

If that thread isn't any help its best to contact Samsung to come out, or go buy a non-Samsung dishwasher. We suggest Maytag, Whirlpool, KitchenAid, and Amana dishwashers.

Jake