• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

Samsung Induction cooktop problem

Koening041

Model Number
NE597N0PBSR
Brand
Samsung
Hello Everyone, I'm new to the forum and glad I found it. Just purchased a Samsung induction freestanding range NE597N0PBSR. Its from a scratch and dent place, so I'm sure this is the reason this reseller had it. The induction top has a flex element that runs front to back, the right side has an 8 inch and 6 inch element front to back. When using the elements on the right side, they run, get water to boil then turn off and defaults to the rear left flex element. The rear left flex element does not turn on but displays FL. I can boil water on the rear left flex element and it will stay on. If I try to use any of the other elements on the right side, they will stay on for a minute then turn off and default to the rear left flex element. Also stopping the rear left flex element from continuing to boil water. Anyone know if this is some sort of relay issue? I plan on returning this thing if its not a quick fix. The oven works great! Thanks for your help.

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Sorry, I don't work on Samsung, Wild does, you can msg him wildimaginations and see if he can assist you here on your thread.

Jake