• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

Samsung NE58M9430SS stopped working during the self-cleaning cycle (not high limit sensor\fuse)

Torus

Model Number
NE58M9430SS
Brand
Samsung
Hello everyone!
We moved into the house and there was this Samsung NE58M9430SS. Of course, the first thing we did was turn on self-cleaning and ... the oven turned off .. completely, but the cooktop panel works fine. (all heating elements work).
After some research, I realized that it could be a thermal fuse.
I took it apart, found it (in this model it is installed on top), checked it with a multimeter and it is in perfect order - 0 ohm, and is closed in normal condition.
After that, I found this thread:

Huge thanks to @bigbuck for the fast track PDF!

I checked the main board and found that there is no 12v and 5v, already started looking for the mainboard ... but I doubted my decision and double-checked everything again.
As a result, if I turn off the secondary board (which is on top of the control panel), then the main one gives out 12v and 5v, as soon as I connect the board, the relay is activated and 12v and 5v disappear.

I check the control board and find that there is a short circuit in the maincom(CN200) between pins 9 and 8 and pins 9 and 7 (short to 12 volts, as I understand it.)

It seems that I figured everything out, but here is the problem, I can’t find the control board: DE41-00460A

And what is even more strange, the oven was made in 2017, and the board, apparently, in 2008 ????
Can anyone help me find that part?

Sorry for the mistakes in English, it's not my native language.

Attachments

• NE58M9430SS-AC.jpg
    NE58M9430SS-AC.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG20220208165101.jpg
    IMG20220208165101.jpg
    358.5 KB · Views: 78

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
That's very strange about trying to find the control board, I can't find it either.

Have you checked locally at appliance parts stores in Toronto?

Maybe @Dan O. knows.

Jake

If you feel that you have benefited from this site, and would like to show your appreciation.