• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

FIXED Samsung Range - Lost all my heating elements

pman5412

Premium Member
Model Number
NE595R0ABBB
Brand
Samsung
I have a 3 y/o Samsung convection oven that i just noticed wasn't heating up.
After doing a little research, i think this oven has 3 different elements (baking, convection, & broiler).
The things I noticed were that none of the elements would heat, displays works fine, and the range tops still operate.
Since i am out from under warranty, any advise would greatly appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:

jeff1

Appliance Tech - Moderator
Staff member
Hi,

Have you found the ranges wire diagram?...if yes, post a copy here so we can have a peek.

NE595ROABBB
That O will be an 0 ( zero ).
I also found version 0 and 1

NE595R0ABBB/AA-0000 NE595R0ABBB/AA-0001

jeff.

pman5412

Premium Member
spent an hour and 1/2 looking for one. they must really keep them under lock and key.
As far as which version, i am really not sure as it is not on any of my paperwork. gonna peel off the back plates of the range and see if i find anything there.
model isn't even listed on the stove.

jeff1

Staff member
As far as which version, i am really not sure as it is not on any of my paperwork.
Should be on the model/serial tag.

I see a high limit thermostat ( will be on the back ) that should be checked for continuity....and a relay for each oven element plus a common relay to all three....if the high limit thermostat checks ok the control would be the suspect then.

High-Limit-Thermostat-DE47-20037A-01511299.jpg High Limit Thermostat

Oven-Control-Board-DE92-03045F-01785899.jpg Oven Control Board

Both version 0 and 1 appear to use the above parts :)

jeff.

pman5412

Premium Member
The high limit therm checks out ok. There are actually only 3 relays for the oven (Bake, Broil, & the common) the convection relay seems to be enclosed or is some kind of bus.
Regardless, all check out ok as well. Any way of checking the control board other than changing it out and seeing if that fixes everything?
Oh and by the way,I want to thank you for all the help. It is much appreciated.20160105_085646-1_resized.jpg

Last edited:

jeff1

Staff member
Any way of checking the control board other than changing it out and seeing if that fixes everything?
Power tested coming in and when the oven is set, then test any power coming out to the element(s)....power in but not out and the control is the suspect.

jeff.

jeff1

Staff member
If you get a chance, let us know how the repair goes.

jeff.

pman5412

Premium Member
Update: Just got the control board in yesterday and switched it out. To make a long story short, Frozen pizzas are back on the menu! Thanks again for all
the help.