Samsung RH25H5611SR/AA ice maker problem

Maco

Premium Member
Model Number
RH25H5611SR
Brand
Samsung
Hello All:
I need help please. I have the above subject refrigerator (2 yrs old) it quit making ice about 2 months ago. I did the reset & it work but then it stopped again after a few weeks, did reset again but then it did not work anymore. I went ahead and bought the ice maker itself and replaced it, did the reset and waited a day and still no ice. I went ahead and replaced the water valve since it is inexpensive and the darn thing still don't work. I just ordered the water filter just to be safe even thou the water pressure is OK. BTW temp inside freezer is 0º F so it is nice and cold

Anybody has any idea what could be happening???

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Ok, another member had this same problem.

Look at what he did at post#8 here:

I'd do what he did and see if that fixes it without buying the whole ice maker/bucket assembly like wildimagnations and I suggested.

Let us know what you find.

Jake

Maco

Premium Member
Hi Jake:
Perhaps I did not explained my problem clearly. My issue is that the ice maker does not do anything at all. It does not get water, therefore ice is not made at all. I have opened the top hinge cover and unplug and plug back all connectors in there. I have reset the ice maker and it chimes and goes thru the process you can see the arm move and the top part rotates and all but after nothing happens. I have even blow hot air on the water discharge tube to make sure it is not frozen ans still nothing.

I do not know what else to do short of calling a repair service tech.

Any ideas???

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Got it!

You'd need to have a Samsung tech come out to see what's going on then.

Jake