• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

Samsung Washer WF365BTBGWRA2 Typical Leak Spots?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ponchoguy

Premium Member
Model Number
WF365BTBGWRA2
Brand
Samsung
Jake:

This is a friend's machine. I will check the obvious such as bad supply lines and drains, but what are the trouble spots on these that make them typically leak? It was made in 2013. I will also ask when it leaks (during fill, during cycle, pumping out, etc).

Thanks.

Ponchoguy

Premium Member
Thank you, Jeff. I will check the obvious and go with looking at that those areas.

Ponchoguy

Premium Member
The person that owns the machine is going on vacation for a week, so I'll report back when I've had a chance to look at it and the person reports back at what stage it leaks.

Thanks!

Ponchoguy

Premium Member
Partial report. The water that leaks out is clear water. I think that gives us a good start as to where the problem may lie? I'm going to be getting more information shortly. Any further feedback is appreciated.

Thanks.

Ponchoguy

Premium Member
Yes, trying to get that information. I agree, I told the person that owns the machine to tell me at what point it leaks (filling, during wash, during pumping out, etc).

Thanks again.

Ponchoguy

Premium Member
Jeff, you can close this one, the person is not giving me the information we need to solve the problem. Let them pay to have it fixed. LOL. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.