• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

Samsung Washer WF448AAP/XAC not draining

Dontaskme422

Premium Member
Model Number
WF448AAP/XAC
Brand
Samsung
Hello,

Was getting a drain pump error at the end of a normal cycle. Then the cycle would not start at all. I ordered a replacement drain pump and installed it today. Again, it filled up and started to wash, but it stops at the point where it should drain, quick wash being 26mins, and just stays there. No error message. I don't hear any clicking or buzzing when the pump should start up. I checked the hoses and they were fairly clean.

I took a look at the motherboard and everything is glued/sealed to the board, and I saw that the board is no longer replaceable? Can I jumper/hot wire something in the motherboard to get it to drain? Thanks.

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
I always check for 120 volts at the drain pump electrical connector when it should be draining with my multimeter, if no 120 volts then yes, the main control board is the issue. Yes, unfortunately its No Longer Available.

Here's the main control board for your model:
Samsung DC92-00133A Assy Pcb Main

Can I jumper/hot wire something in the motherboard to get it to drain?
No, not that I'm aware of.

Jake

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
The drain pump connector is the electrical connector that snaps into your drain pump to power it from the control board.

Jake

If you feel that you have benefited from this site, and would like to show your appreciation.