• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

Samsung Washer WF45M5500AW/A5 AC6 Error

canderton01

Model Number
WF45M5500AW/A5
Brand
Samsung
Hello,

I have a Samsung WF45M5500AW/A5 that stopped working mid-cycle showing an "AC6" error code. After resetting the machine, it will power on and proceed to fill in short bursts(water fills and stops in 1-2 second intervals) without progressing any further through the cycle.

It is my understanding that this code is related to an error between the control module and the display board but that's about as far as I've gotten. Has anyone come across this before and any idea where to start? Washer isn't even 2.5 years old but since I only paid $500 for the machine, I'm trying to decide if I want to sink more money into it or move on to a new machine.

Luke Finley

Premium Member
Per the Samsung app there is no AC6 error code. AC is a communication error between The main and the sub PCB. I have know Samsung to have error codes they don't publish in their service bulletins or manuals. It might take calling a Samsung servicer who can call Samsung tech line to get clarification on the error code.

AC/AE error

1 - Check the wire connection between Main PBA and Sub PBA

2 - Check main PBA by the flashing LED
Main PBA is functioning Normal when:
- Unit power OFF: LED 1 Sec On and 5 Sec Off.
- Unit power On: LED 5 sec On and 1 Sec Off.

- If above did not met replace main PCB

- If unit still has AC/AE Error Code then, Replace Sub PBA

If you feel that you have benefited from this site, and would like to show your appreciation.