• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

FIXED Samsung WF337AAG/XAC No Spin, No Sound

Orbtaz

Premium Member
Model Number
WF337AAG
Brand
Samsung
Good day everyone,

So basically my washer won't go in spin. I hear the water coming down, It drains without an issue when it's time to spin I hear the door clicking (lock) then nothing... No error codes either. No debris filter on that model.

I changed the pump. I removed every part and checked the spider shaft/arm. It's not broken but deteriorated on sides but it would spin a bit at least.

Anyone has idea what it could possibly be?

Last edited:

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member

Orbtaz

Premium Member
Thank you jake I will take a look. I'm really wondering what the issue could be on this washer.

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Glad to help.

Let us know what you find.

Jake

Orbtaz

Premium Member
Alright good news! With the pdf you sent me it worked for the Canadian version. This made me find out that my washer was able to spin! I call it a fix.... I remember removing a deteriorated part of the shaft/spider arm between the metal drum and the plastic recovering it. I think this pieces was preventing it to spin.

Thanks for you help. I learned very well by removing the whole washing machine.

BTW anyone facing the issue use this video to help you out: https://click.linksynergy.com/fs-bin/click?id=YO6223WzStY&subid=0&offerid=142421.1&type=10&tmpid=2111&RD_PARM1=http&RD_PARM2=s%253A%252F%252Fwww.appliancepartspros&RD_PARM3=.com%252Fsamsung-assy-flange-shaft-dc97-12528a-ap4338827.html

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Excellent, good job.:)

Thanks for the update!

Jake

Orbtaz

Premium Member
Alright just to keep you guys updated. I went to do a washing load and I heard a terrible noise from my washing machine... I knew it was the shaft that was broken. It could spin by itself but without any force so today I fixed my Spider Arm/Shaft on my Samsung machine. Using the video below It's not that difficult at all it just takes time.

Purchased the part (DC97-12528A) at: electropiecescowansville.com/produit/dc97-12528a-flange-assyshaft-et-spider/
Helpful Video to disassemble the part: DC97-12528A Spider Arm Assembly

I gave 2 Coat of Rust-Oleum Specialty Appliance Epoxy Paint on the shaft.
RR5U10s.png

Here are the results
Before & After
9Q82ooN.jpg
Broken
VAjEXCI.jpg
New part + Paint
1pZIqeD.jpg

Let's see how this stands out :)

Last edited: