• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

FIXED Samsung WV55M9605MV A5 Washer not starting

Status
Not open for further replies.

sweetkkat

Premium Member
Model Number
WV55M9605MV
Brand
Samsung
Brand New Floor Model. The top washer part works just fine, the main washer does not start. Everything is connected, no error codes, everything is lit up on the panel just fine. The door doesn't really seem to have an lock on it but that seems to be closed tight just fine. Husband has already looked over the main control board and sees nothing weird. Please help!

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Hi,

I don't show that model on Samsung's website, I show WV55M9600.

You'll need to call Samsung at 1-800-726-7864 and they will send a tech out under warranty to fix it for you.

This is a very new design model I have not run into as of yet.

Jake

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Your welcome, let us know what they find.

Jake

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member

JoeOIVOV

You will also need another PCB that's located on top under the plastic cover if you want the mini washer to work. Both these PCB's are missing the complete programming. They are only partially programmed to show the functions of the panel and sounds that's it-programmed to be a display model.
When you try to run the washer it just flashes wash to simulate the wash but the door does not lock and none of the components receive power through the PCB's-For safety. Could you image someone puts their dog or child in a washer and starts it on the showroom floor? What a mess. So, these boards just do as much as they need to to power the panel but if you try to override the system (Diagnostic, Self-Test, AP Mode) it just locks up and needs to be power cycled to function.

You need to replace both PCB's to recover this double washer to working condition.

DC92-02004D Samsung Assy PCB Main - Top Washer
DC92-01989B Samsung Assy PCB Main - Lower Washer

Status
Not open for further replies.