• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

SDET07WF Speed Queen dryer coin operated, not getting power to the display

vovick10

Premium Member
Model Number
SDET07WF
Brand
Speed Queen
i have a speed queen dryer coin operated I'm not getting any power to the display all the fuses and stats check out good can a bad motor switch be causing this problem? i switched the main control board with another dyer it works on the other one with out a problem

Last edited:

vovick10

Premium Member
Hey thanx for the reply but I don't have one it first started by tripping the breaker once in a while but now no power to the display, I get 220v to dryer, 120v to motor and then nothing else from motor to the main controls, I put checked everything tried the transformer and the display on the other dryer and it works good but not on this one

rickgburton

Appliance Tech - Moderator
Staff member
Sorry my friend, without a wire diagram we're dead in the water. If I locate one I'll post back here.

vovick10

Premium Member
Thanx for the help I'm gonna try the motor and see if that does it, I read on the forums that a bad motor switch can trip the breaker do to a shortedge in it, so if that works I'll post on it

rickgburton

Appliance Tech - Moderator
Staff member
I doubt it's the motor causing the trouble. L1 supplies the display along with Neutral. Find the L1 wire on the display (black wire). It might be marked L1 on the board. Trace it backwards to the power cord terminal block. Do the same with the Neutral (white) wire.