Sears Kenmore 665.1577580 Doesn't Dissolve Soap and Seems to Have No Water In it?

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Ok Poncho, sounds good.

Jake

Ponchoguy

Premium Member
Jake:

Would this manual apply to the machine I'm buying? (665.13229N414 from what I know...I pick it up today):

***no hotlinks to that site please***

I figured for $9, it's worth having if it's the right book :).

Thanks.

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
No, don't waste your money on that, that's a old manual and does not apply to your new one.

If you ever have trouble with your new dishwasher you have a 1 yr. full warranty on it from Sears, after that we can help you.:)

Jake

Ponchoguy

Premium Member
Thanks Jake. I always had them for my other appliances and they were pretty good, so that's why I asked. I got you, I know I can always depend on you guys!

Ponchoguy

Premium Member
Thanks Jake. I always had them for my other appliances and they were pretty good, so that's why I asked. I got you, I know I can always depend on you guys!
Ok, Jake, got it installed! A relative was a plumber in the past and came over and we installed it in about 2-3 hours. We took our time. I ran one cycle, so far so good, I have all of my silverware in there now for another cycle. When I wake up in the morning, I'll hope that spotless silverware will be awaiting me :).

Thanks again for all your insight. I'm going to order the rubber drain pan and I'm leaving the front toe plate off for a few weeks to make sure that everything is good. Much appreciated!

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Excellent Poncho, glad to hear that.:)

Jake

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Fantastic, that's the way it should be.:)

Jake