• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

Sears Kenmore 665.1577580 Doesn't Dissolve Soap and Seems to Have No Water In it?

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Ok Poncho, sounds good.

Jake

Ponchoguy

Premium Member
Jake:

Would this manual apply to the machine I'm buying? (665.13229N414 from what I know...I pick it up today):

***no hotlinks to that site please***

I figured for $9, it's worth having if it's the right book :).

Thanks.

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
No, don't waste your money on that, that's a old manual and does not apply to your new one.

If you ever have trouble with your new dishwasher you have a 1 yr. full warranty on it from Sears, after that we can help you.:)

Jake

Ponchoguy

Premium Member
Thanks Jake. I always had them for my other appliances and they were pretty good, so that's why I asked. I got you, I know I can always depend on you guys!

Ponchoguy

Premium Member
Thanks Jake. I always had them for my other appliances and they were pretty good, so that's why I asked. I got you, I know I can always depend on you guys!
Ok, Jake, got it installed! A relative was a plumber in the past and came over and we installed it in about 2-3 hours. We took our time. I ran one cycle, so far so good, I have all of my silverware in there now for another cycle. When I wake up in the morning, I'll hope that spotless silverware will be awaiting me :).

Thanks again for all your insight. I'm going to order the rubber drain pan and I'm leaving the front toe plate off for a few weeks to make sure that everything is good. Much appreciated!

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Excellent Poncho, glad to hear that.:)

Jake

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Fantastic, that's the way it should be.:)

Jake