• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

SHE3AR55UC/07 Bosch dishwasher circulating pump low pressure

Rusty tools

Premium Member
Model Number
SHE3AR55UC/07
Brand
Bosch
My Bosch dishwasher isn't cleaning dishes well. I ran the diagnostic test and all check out. No error messages. But the main circulating pump has low pressure and does not drive the arms around.(I took apart the arms to check for clogs- all ok)

I removed the main pump known as a heat pump part # 00705174 and there are no obvious obstructions or clogs. I cannot open this unit however. There are plastic clips which I have unfastened but I cannot open the unit it seems to be sealed. A new part is 300.00 so I would like to open and check for obvious obstructions or grime.

Anyone know how to open or have any experience troubleshooting this problem?

Attachments

• 20210910_173208.jpg
    20210910_173208.jpg
    199.9 KB · Views: 25

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Hi,

Did you first check your filter basket? When you click the link to the filter basket below, you will see a video of how to access it.

Here's the Filter Basket for your model:
00645038 Filter Basket

I don't see a way to open the pump/motor assembly either.

Here's the pump/motor assembly for your model:
00705174 Pump and Motor Assembly

Jake

Rusty tools

Premium Member
Hi Jake and thx for the quick reply.

The filters are clean.

The pump replacement cost is too high to be worth it for an 8 year old unit. The only way to make it worthwhile to repair this dishwasher is if I can service this pump unit

I'm hoping there is a way to service or repair the pump and or motor ( all one unit)

Anyone have any luck with this approach?

I am thinking that maybe residue or deposits have gummed up the shaft and perhaps some CLR or oil would work to loosen it up.

Or maybe the motor is shot. Is there any way to bench test with a multi meter?

Matt