• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

SHE3AR55UC/14 Bosch dishwasher problem - stops mid cycle with water in it

Aleks akk

Premium Member
Model Number
SHE3AR55UC/14
Brand
Bosch
Hi i am having a problem with my dishwasher SHE3AR55UC/14, i have tried to change both control board, drain pump, drain hose, when i press start the dishwasher works for sometimes then stop with water inside if i press cancel it will drains but sometimes it will just not do anything, sometimes i press start i hear the drain pump running and then it goes to clean red light fix right away, so i have to turn off breaker for a few minutes in order to reset the machine, or else whenever i press start it goes to clean again, i dont know what to look for anymore, why would it stop mid cycle and have water inside of it? And why sometimes it just go to clean right away please help!

Aleks akk

Premium Member
I changed both of them, and none of them seemed to have burned wiring, still have same problem after replacing both

jeff1

Appliance Tech - Moderator
Staff member
I changed both of them, and none of them seemed to have burned wiring
Main power wires entering the d/w have been checked for any loose or burnt connections?
dwwires.jpg

Also check the harness where the door bends to open and close....sometimes will find a broken wire there ( insulation may look good but the wire will be broken inside ).

jeff.

jeff1

Appliance Tech - Moderator
Staff member
Gonna have to call someone in and check it out then....can't think of anything else that might give the odd results you mention.

jeff.

Jeffersons

Premium Member
I did the wiring again and i checked for any loose connection, still same problem :((
I did the wiring again and i checked for any loose connection, still same problem :((
Hello Alexs akk - I know this post is several years old, but if you happen to see this, l’m wondering if you were ever to resolve this issue. Our dishwasher is demonstrating the exact issue as you‘ve described. Any insight would be appreciated!