SHE3ARF6UC/22 Bosch Dishwasher Blinking lights won’t start

steve_canyon

Premium Member
Model Number
SHE3ARF6UC
Brand
Bosch
Cycle time light flashes 2:10 in sync with Auto wash light. Arrows do not move light. Pressing start does nothing. Holding Start button does not reset. Turning off circuit to dishwasher does not reset. Appreciate your thoughts.

Here

Premium Member
DW has to be powered off (unplugged or similar) for at least 5 minutes. Not sure how long you left the circuit off. Is the door closing properly?

steve_canyon

Premium Member
Reply to Here

Thanks for responding. Door seems to close properly with normal “click”. The power was off for an hour.

Here

Premium Member
Door and duration of unplug were my only two leads. Do you have a tech sheet that describes the diagnostic mode and features?

Here

Premium Member
The "Customer Service Program" (diagnostic mode) is really simple to run. The tech sheet has complete instructions. You might find yours in the same place as mine. Remove the bottom metal toe panel (two screws), Feel around on the backside of the plastic molded supports. There was one that was u-shaped. The tech sheet paper was folded up and scrolled up and tucked into that u-channel. It could not be seen from the front. I had to feel around for it.

JOBOGGI

This exact issue occured with my bosch SHE3ARF6UC/22 dishwasher. Is there anything else I can do? I hAVE TO FIND THE SHEET noted ABOVE? Any follow up on the above would be appreciated

Xaipe

Premium Member
I am currently having this exact same problem. Any update on what solved it?

Xaipe

Premium Member
If anybody else finds this, I fiddled with the door for a while and pressed hard in it. It seems to be an issue with the door sensor.

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
That usually indicates your door lock will need to be replaced.

Here's the door lock for your model:
00630783 Door Lock Assembly

There is a video in the door lock part link that shows you how to replace it.

Let us know how it goes.

Jake