• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

SHP65TL5UC/07 Bosch Dishwasher ending early

Wally619

Premium Member
Model Number
SHP65TL5UC/07
Brand
Bosch
Hello all. I am new here. I though I would try to pick your brains regarding a problem which has been driving me nuts!

I have a Bosch SHP65TL5UC dishwasher which was showing error E09. It would run close to a full cycle buy just have no heat at the end, so the dishes stayed wet. It turned out to be a burned-up heating element on my circulation pump with heater.

I looked for the replacement part on appliancepartspros.com, but it was confusing -they indicated bosch # 12008381 for one search, but also bosch # 00753351 in another search. I purchased the 00753351 part. When it arrived I immediately noticed it was bigger than the original. However the hose inlet/outlet and electrical connections matched with no issues. So I installed it.

Everything seemed to work well at first until I noticed the dishwasher would only run a few minutes before beeping to indicating it was done. The "speed perfect" cycle is supposed to be 90 minutes, but it will sometimes run only 2 minutes, other times 45 minutes, but rarely the full 90 minutes. It always beeps at the end to say it is done and flashes time 0:00.

Any ideas what is happening here? Thanks in advance for any help you can offer!

Wally619

Premium Member
Jeff, thanks for the reply. Yeah, I only went by the purchase model number. Per your note, I searched and found the full # SHP65TL5UC/07 on the side of the door.

Searching on appliancepartpros, it looks like I should have purchased the 12008381 model circulation pump/heater instead.

Even so, I don't see how installing the 00753351 pump instead of this one could cause the dishwasher to end early and beep indicating the dishes are clean.

Is this possible?

If you feel that you have benefited from this site, and would like to show your appreciation.