SHX46B05UC/14 - Intermittent draining problems

ahr4156

Premium Member
Model Number
SHX46B05UC/14
Brand
Bosch
Hi,

I have the Bosch SHX46B05UC/14, it's been having intermittent draining problems for the past few months. I had a Bosch technician inspect it and said I should use decalcifers to clean the drains, did that a few cycles and the problem went away for a month or two. Now the problem is back even after doing the decalcifying again.

I read on this forum about not blocking the port on the right side of the machine and I'm not blocking it. There's no float on this machine either. I've opened up the bottom drain, taken the motor cover off, cleaned the rubber water inlet check. The water just seems to keep flowing in ( I think it's clean water and dirty water). I'm thinking it might be the water inlet valve needs to be replaced but I don't want to go through with that before I got others point of view. Any thoughts?

Best,
Adam

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Hi Adam,

I don't repair Bosch machines, I've never had any training on them.

You posted the Age as less than 1 year old, You should have a one year warranty on it from Bosch, call them out and they will fix it for free.

If the Bosch tech already came out, call them out again, and ask for the LEAD tech. to come out.:)

Jake