stack

jayjay

Premium Member
imported post

hello everyone first time using your site,

i got an lsg1000 stackable.problem is no motor .fills thats it.i diagnosed bad relay?i looked up online at sears and came up with a 33002969.i installed still no motor.i took # off part 901961 changed to a 206824 and NLA according to marcones site.now i dont if its me or wrong relay.some backround-i direct tested motor checked good,power to lid lock,lid lock good,reversing relay clicks so its getting power,i swapped reversing relay anyway,nothing.used tester to test board showed good.am i missing something or is relay wrong?any suggestions?

thanks,

jay

jeff1

Appliance Tech - Moderator
Staff member
imported post

Hi,

**i looked up online at sears and came up with a 33002969.i installed still no motor.i took # off part 901961 changed to a 206824 and NLA according to marcones site.now **

Relay, spst, the manufacturer has replaced part number 901961 with this item, part number 33002969.

**problem is no motor .fills thats it**

Common trouble makers:

- washer plug unplugged or blown fuse!! ( most of these units have 2 power plugs )

- lid switch

- motor relay

- motor

- reversing relay

- umbilical cord

- no power from the board to operate the relay(s)

This here may also help.....

jeff.

jayjay

Premium Member
imported post

thanks jeff

most of those items have been checked.i didnt see a fuse in machine itself.maybe ill pull it out and check umbilicle cord and wiring.ill let you know how it goes.

thanks again

jay

jeff1

Staff member
imported post

**i didnt see a fuse in machine itself**

I don't remember seeing a fuse inside of this style either, newer ones did in the lid switch circuit but not on the SE/SG1000 series.

jeff.

jayjay

Premium Member
imported post

i didnt get to get over there today but what i did realize is that this relay is same part # as dryer relay.could that be possible or is that where the descrepency is coming to play?

jay

jeff1

Staff member
imported post

**could that be possible or is that where the descrepency is coming to play?**

Same relay.

4 wires, 2 for the device and 2 from the control board to operate the relay.

jeff.