Stay away from Sears parts direct

BanOne

Premium Member
Tried to order two parts for a Whirlpool Cabrio washer. Used expedited shipping at ~$45 to get parts here by 12/31(theirestimated ariival was 12/30) because I am leaving and no one will be here to put the parts in for my mother in-law. Ordered late 12/28 now on 12/30 order status is still at ordered they have done nothing but collect the money and sit around. Called customer service 3 times yesterday to move things along or cancel order they refused to do either and made it clear they had the money and their was notinhg I could do about it. Stay away from them.

jackofalltrades

Appliance Tech
Ever think that because it is the holiday season that the problem could be with the shipping company and NOT with Sears? Use a little bit of discretion and or common sense before using this forum to bash someone.

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Wait Jack, I'm going to have to agree with Banone here, I worked for Sears and this issue they have is something I've seen alot in the past.

Jake

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
It doesn't matter about the Holiday Season, thats no excuse for their bad customer service.:)

Jake

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
This ain't the first complaint I've seen from them HERE.:)

Jake

BanOne

Premium Member
So lets review, I did not say they shipped it and tough we got your money. I said the refused to do anything about anything. The parts did arrive as planned so I give them that, but when I called to get status the day after placing the order three different times I was told that it has been "processed" thats it. Like I said I was leaving to drive back home and I wanted to make sure the parts did not arrive after I had left. All they had to do was tell me the parts have been sent as you ordered and here is the tracking number, the three times I called I was told "I have no more status on your order, I do not know when it will ship, you can't cancel, and no there is no one else you can talk to" then they hung up. I never received a confirmation email even after calling the first time and specifically requesting notification by email when it shipped any first grader can design a website to send these notifications. In fact before writing this reply I checked again on the website and even though the parts were delivered the order still reads as "ORDERED". I still stand by my original post "CUSTOMER SERVICE IS HORRIBLE AND STAY AWAY FROM SEARS PARTS DIRECT" So jackofalltrades pay attention to what is being said before getting your keyboard out.