Thanking the Appliance Tech.

justme

Premium Member
Hi All,

I'm sorry but I notice that a lot of people ask for help on this site but there are (2) things missing.

(1) To thank the technician's that help you and (2) not posting a final post to let everyone know if the problem was fix, this is how the hole group Learns.:)

Have a good one.

ivoidwarranties

Appliance Tech
Just saw your post and I also see "thanks" over there -------------->
Not sure when it appeared, I have been away for some time. Good suggestion. And I think most are too pleased with their newfound tech skills and are busy enjoying the fruits of their labor, or making sure the other half was aware of how brilliant they are- to write back after....... meh :/ - we understand.

lleitch

Premium Member
Thank you!

We've never repaired anything in our life, but when our dryer stopped heating during our Thanksgiving holiday, and no repair man insight for days, I went to the web for answers. That's were I stumbled upon this site.

From the posts we learned how to find out why the dryer no longer put out heat through process of elimination and eventually found a broken coil on our heating element. And with the forum tech's help again, we learned how to replace it.

Thank you!

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Excellent, good job.:)

Jake

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Your welcome camaditz.:)

Glad Jack and I could help you.

Merry Christmas.:)