Thanks Again Jake!!!!!!!!!!

winstars

Premium Member
Hi Jake, I just joined after lurking here for several years when problems arise in my home. By reading everyone else's threads, I luckily have gotten answers to my problems. I finally signed up so I can tell you the following.

The most funny thing is two of my worst issues in the last few years, ice maker not making ice and cooktop not lighting (clicking sound) were both fixed on your advise by my WIFE'S HAIR DRYER!!!! On the computer, seeing ignition switches, wiring blah blah, then, oh, clicking sound, ahhh, water in the system completing the circuit, ahhh, walking downstairs with the hair dryrer laughing... I am so lucky that it was a simple fix, although I am sure when something does really break that this forum will help me. Thanks again for sharing your expertise and time for so man, many people. I am sure that it is satisfying when people suss out the issue, get the part and report back to you: FIXED!!!!!!

Have a Happy Fourth of July.

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Fantastic, yes from all of our 7 years worth of threads and posts the answer is likely always here to any appliance problem.:)

Good job, some people give up too early when searching, I'm glad you stuck with it till you found the fix.:)

Jake