• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

Thermador PRG304 Gas Range Questions

Luca

Premium Member
Model Number
PRG304WH
Brand
Thermador
Hi All,

Recently purchased a Thermador PRH304WH all GAS Range. I have a few questions for someone with this oven.

How Long does it take for Oven to reach set temp. Mine takes 20mins to reach 375. Lower element only fires up regardless of what setting I choose. (Except BROIL which works perfectly)

The oven has a ROAST Setting: Owners manual says it should cycle between lower and upper heating elements. Mine does lower element with Convection Fan running ( the one inside the oven is running) Completely off what owner manual says. Essentially the same as CONV BAKE

Thermador ticket was opened tech came on site and spent 30 mins talking to tech support, he found all igniters to work and left stating someone would get in touch. So far I have been calling every Friday and get same story i.e. someone will get in touch. So at this point I have an oven that sorta does what the owners manual says. If any one has this model please chime in.

Thanks

Luca

rickgburton

Appliance Tech - Moderator
Staff member
75x30.jpg
Thermador is not going to replace it but how about the place where you bought it. Most big box stores have a 30 day or 60 day return policy.

Luca

Premium Member
I'm not looking to replace or have it replaced. Its just odd for me to have manual's that state functions but the appliance does something else. So its a TYPO or defective. Customer service/technicians and Tech support are clueless. Supposedly its with Bosch Germany Engineering team. Was asking if someone had one to compare with theirs...