This site saved me a ton of money and grief

BHouse

Model Number: KUDC03IVBS3
Brand: KitchenAid

Hope this is not an inappropriate post for this forum (move or delete as necessary), but I gotta give Rick a big pat on the back.

My trusty dishwasher was suddenly suffering from blinking light syndrome. I was this || close to buying a new control board when I ran across an old thread from 2013. https://www.applianceblog.com/mainforums/threads/38790-Dishwasher-Start-Resume-Light-Blinks-Continuously

During the early, random troubleshooting phase (resetting power, pushing various buttons in sequence, etc.), nothing worked. Then I read just the first page of the above link, did the ribbon cable pull trick (allowing the drain motor to run the full 2 minutes), put it all back together and all's well again! Either this initiated a diagnostic routine resetting the control board, a bad connection was reestablished by way of wiggling wires, or the panel is failing and will rear its ugly head again, at least I now know what part to order. This is an easy fix and literally saved me hundred$.

Bravo for sharing your wisdom and talent, Rick!

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
I moved it to our Testimonials forum.:)

Thanks for the great compliments to Rick, he's a top notch Tech! and it's been wonderful to have him and Jeff and bigbuck here all these years.:)

Rick will be happy to see your post.:)

Jake