• Please note, some of the links on our site are affiliate links (Learn More)

uL error. 110.27092600 Kenmore Elite Oasis HE Washer

bestlarose

Premium Member
Model Number
Brand
Sears Kenmore
I have a Kenmore Elite Oasis HE 110 model series. UL error, unbalanced. Just replaced suspension rods. Did a Spin cycle on high while empty and it ran beautifully. Did a small load of laundry and spin cycle came around and the error unbalanced came back on and the basket is bucking back and forth. The laundry was evenly distributed and I took stuff out, left two same size sheets, replaced and still bucked all over the placed and lit up uL.Now even while empty its completely unbalanced.

This model doesn't look like it has a counter spring or plates that I can replace or adjust and like I said. After the suspension rods were replaced it ran fine. On high spin while empty. Then it unbalanced during a regular load and now it unbalances while empty. Any suggestions are helpful!

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Where did you get the suspension rods from, are they OEM or aftermarket?

Lots of members have trouble with the aftermarket ones, its best to use the OEM ones.

Here's the OEM suspension rod kit for your model you can order:
W10820048 Suspension Rod Kit

Video included in part link.

Also make sure the bottom rotor bolt is tight.

If you did buy the OEM suspension rod kit and it resolve this issue, then next would be to replace the drive shaft bearing kit.

Here's the OEM Outer tub and drive shaft repair kit:
Tub Seal and Bearing Kit W10435302

Here's the OEM Bearing and seal tool:
Bearing Driver W10447783

Jake

bestlarose

Premium Member
Thank you so much! I saw some of the same suggestions but not for my specific machine. Wanted to ask before I decided to either put the money and time in or get a new unit. I appreciate the links too! Very helpful!

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
If your machine is getting close to 10 years old, then its best to save the additional repair money for a new washer.

Jake

If you feel that you have benefited from this site, and would like to show your appreciation.