users/owners manual

jimgrieme

Premium Member
I am trying ti find a users/owners manual for a KitchenAid Dishwasher Mod#KUDM01TJBT0.

I have looked almost everywhere (notice the key word "almost"). If anyone can help I would really appreciate it.

I went to Kitchenaid.com and they do not recognize the model. The dishwasher is approximately 4-5 years old and we purchased it for a very low price.

Thanks

Jim Grieme

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
I found one for you finely, took me awhile too.

Go to Sears and enter this part# LIT8269906

They will send it to you for about $10.00

Jake

ApplianceJunk

Appliance Tech
jimgrieme said:
I am trying ti find a users/owners manual for a KitchenAid Dishwasher Mod#KUDM01TJBT0.

I have looked almost everywhere (notice the key word "almost"). If anyone can help I would really appreciate it.

I went to Kitchenaid.com and they do not recognize the model. The dishwasher is approximately 4-5 years old and we purchased it for a very low price.

Thanks

Jim Grieme
You can download the owners manual for free at kitchenaid.com
I will see if I can post a direct link to it.
http://www.kitchenaid.com/custserv/literature_search_results.jsp?searchTerm=KUDM01TJBT0

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Now thats just weird, we both put the model# in where it said to, and it said it wasn't a good model#.

I hate websites that say put your model# in and do a search on the homepage, then it says not found, then on the cust. service page it finds it.:mad:

Very poor website management.:mad:

Jake

jimgrieme

Premium Member
Thanks

Jake you did a great job! Too bad Whirlpool wasn't as helpful -- I guess that's why this sight is here! I ordered it yesterday, thanks a million!

Jim Grieme

Jake

Appliance Tech - Admin
Staff member
Glad to help Jim.:)

Thanks also to technician that was able to locate the down-loadable version.:)

Jake