VESO1302SS Viking Wall Oven F03 error

Prak

Premium Member
Model Number
VESO1302SS
Brand
-major brand-
Hey,
Got a Viking wall oven, model VESO1302SS, getting an F03 error as soon as I turn the bake function on. Can't seem to find what that error code means anywhere. Didn't see any paperwork on the unit when I took it out of the cabinet. Tested the temperature sensor and it seems fine, not shorted and ohms in range. Hoping someone could help me out with this.
Thanks.
Brad

rickgburton

Appliance Tech - Moderator
Staff member
The problem is Viking doesn't like to share information. In an attempt to keep all their appliance service and appliance parts "in house", they have made it almost impossible to find service information for their appliances. If you're the original owner of the oven and never had any service done on it, look again for the tech sheet. Viking usually puts the tech sheet in the control housing or on top of the oven under the top panel. F03 is usually a sensor error. Try disconnecting the oven sensor from the board and see if you get a different error code. Without a tech sheet we're pretty much dead in the water. I have a few Viking wire diagrams but no error code list. I'll keep looking.