W1460 AEG lavamat circuit board transformer

vroomZOOM

Premium Member
Model Number
W1460
Brand
Hello
I have recently replaced the drum bearings and seal on my AEG W1460 washer. I admit I must have done it late... very late. when I took it apart the bearings were all seized up and ground to powder. I got them out with great difficulty, and put the machine back together. When I turned it to spin, ooo... what a difference... probably didn't work like that when it was new. But when I turned it to wash, after 30 seconds of filling, it started beeping, the drain pump turned on, and the end light turned on. checked all the wiring and pressure switch tubing and all little thingamabobs. I thought it was the heater but on rinse it does the same thing. Funny thing: when I disconnect the heating element, it will just fill until... well it just fills until I stop it or it overflows and does nothing else. well, during the last wash before the bearing service someone mentioned that the area around the circuit board got too hot. I pulled the board and found a lot of soot around some kind of transformer. the core of the transformer was cracked. I dug all over the internet for that transformer but I cannot find it. it is a hartu 716278-51. the board is an electrolux ewm1000. any help with finding the specs of the transformer or problem would be appreciated. I will post some pictures shortly.

Thanks

IMG_2971.JPGIMG_2972.JPG IMG_2975.JPG IMG_2975.JPG IMG_2976.JPG IMG_2986.JPG IMG_2980.JPG

Last edited:

fkaufman

You can get in touch with the manufacturer of the transformer for the specifications and or help to locate one. Here is their info:

PTR HARTMANN GmbH
Branches Grävenwiesbach
Auf der Struth 1
61279 Grävenwiesbach

Tel.: +49 6086 96 14-0
Email: info@ptr-hartmann.com

hartu.com/en/products

Coincidentally, I need to replace the drum bearings and seal on our AEG W1460 washer. Could you please give me some info on where to get them and what the part numbers are? I am also looking for the service manual for the machine, would you possibly have one?

Frank

vroomZOOM

Premium Member
Hello

I ended up buying a toasted board from another machine and soldering the transformer from it into mine. It works well now. as for the bearings I got them from a site called eSpares